Day 5 +1.5 RAW
I bought (or actually re bought) Angela Stokes ebook for weight loss.
Check that one off my list.
I knew I needed it from the things I had processed the last few weeks.
I want to work through the steps she lists and do it here, so watch for that.
In reading the ebook again which uses some of the principles of OA (overeater's anonymous), I am struck by how much I needed this information. The ebook was I think about $13 and it echoes so much of my struggles it is almost unreal. When I was reading I would think back to this blog and my journey and think "check, check, and check". I also was amazed that God has led me here. Again, I just feel the overwhelming sense that this was not at all an accident. Placing the right information right in my lap even if it took me a while to open it and dig in.
I also spent time tonight posting on Angela's forum at rawreform.com. Angela talks about having accountability partners and support, which I fully have in my "ladies of the cacao". But I also would love to find someone who would serve as a accountability partner. Someone who has struggled with the same issues. She talks about sharing your meal plans, etc with this person daily and being held accountable. Who knows, but maybe God has that mapped out as well. I plan ,and have in the past, used this blog for that purpose. But lets face it when I start sliding I stop posting. ;) We have all figured that out, huh?
The other thing I did tonight was update my blog to reflect the correct weight along the journey. As I walked back through it and remembered my successes and failures and saw the amazing journey I have undertaken, it really floored me. I wonder what is in store ahead? It feels very doable to be down below 200 lbs (for real this time) very soon! I have done it before I can do it again. I saw the way I did it. Setting goals and working hard towards them.. one day at a time. Here I am in day 5 + a yr and a half. Amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment