Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Gosh, I have to figure out how many days raw I am...
But still raw non the less. Hovering at 50% raw!

Here is a email to friends updating during the time I have not been blogging which will help to fill the time from here to there...

I am just hovering at 50% theese days.
I do good and then, I
slip up. Making everyday about 50%!

Which would be OK
except...
I am hungrier.
My bloodsugar is not as good.
I do
not have the same energy.
I am not as active.
And, I am
not having the same weight loss results.

Even
though, I think I have lost another 2 lbs... Making 22!
But ya know, if you
know you can feel amazing... it is hard to pretend it is OK to not feel that
good. I still feel better than I did before, I just am not feeling
as good as I did closer to 80% which is my mark for when I just feel great and
am not hungry, and my body craves good stuff instead of
junk.

Anyway, so I really need to do 100% for a few days to get me
back on track... I just know it.
One thing I have noticed is my
body just responds very poorly to gluten or flour or whatever.
Dairy... it is like my body just spits it back out... I do not
feel great, but it is more stomach related. It seems like the flour
or gluten just messes up the whole system. It makes me tired and slow and
crave cooked foods and sugary stuff (which I have not had any cravings for this
whole time).

Also, as Kelly pointed out in her strange
rendition of all of our cycles... I am PMSing. Hopefully not as
bad as last month. But still.

I am trying to remember
what Kelly read me last month about the natural detox of your
cycle... That we can use it to our advantage. And also that you will have
cravings, etc as the toxins get kicked back up and out. I am
paraphrasing... But, that is the general gist of it.

I
really need to commit to 100% through my period...
I also need to
get back to the blog because that helped me process and deal with the
emotional side of it.
SOOOO.. tomorrow 100% and a blog entry.. hold me to it! It will not
be easy, I am busy, I can give you some good excuses. :)

No comments: