Search This Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2006


Day 58 RAW


















I had a 80% raw day, but just by the skin of my teeth again.

I noticed in Angela Stokes website raw reform> I think it is http://www.rawreform.com/ she was polling people's responses to using Cacao or not. I will try to find it and forward on a link if there is good info. Speaking of her, she has been on a juice feast... here is her> blog which is SO good, it will for sure beat out mine...> http://rawreform.blogspot.com/> The idea is that you consume 1,500 calories of juice... really a feast,> because that is a lot of juice. She has lots of info on why she is doing> it and there is a website and book about it to. A system that she is> following. I can not remember how many days she is doing it for. A lot.> Anyway, read about it... very interesting! Oh here it is, 92 day raw> feast http://www.nutrientdensenutrition.com/>>

BOOK CLUB> I am doing a book club with the ladies of the cacao group I am in. We are doimg David Wolf's Sunfood Diet Success System and meeting on Wednesdays at both my work and my co-op. So it will be very convenient for me and really great. We are trying to start it on the 3rd Because this is when we are starting officially the 100% raw challenge.

No comments: