
DAY 60
RAW
247 lbs
Yeah, there is something about reaching those nice round numbers that feels good! I need to look and see, if that makes 2 months.
I am holding steady at 25 lbs lost... Just like most days I am holding steady at 50% raw... connection? Huh? I guess we will see on the 100% raw food challenge.
CHRISTMAS MEAL PLAN finally
I finally created my meal plan for Christmas and Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve
Raw pasta with pesto from RAWvolution
Spelt pasta with raw pesto (in case my family hates the other)
Chunky italian soup from Raw pleasures free ebook
Whole wheat bread with olive oil and herbs and garlic
Raw Chocolate served in mini snowflake candy cups flavored with orange and dried raspberries
Christmas Day
appetizer
Peppercorn "cheese" log from RAW
Dragon Crackers from RAW
Jicama and Radishes dehydrated with sea salt and a tiny bit of nama shoyu.. served as "chips"
Grapes
Dehydrated sweet almonds
crystallized Ginger with cane sugar
Main Meal
Cornish game hens w/ rosemary (for meat eating family- my dad is preparing, so I don't have to)
Rosemary mashed potatoes from Thanksgiving Blog
Green beans with dill from Thanksgiving Blog
Marinated carrots with parsley, mint, dill, and chive garnish
Baby Arugula Caesar salad adapted from RAW
Dessert
Carob and Cinnamon ball cookies from RAWvolution
Pecan and Apple pie from RAWvolution
I tried to keep it simple and fun. I think I will probably actually do better than I am today. Which is already at 50%! Maybe I can make it up with a good salad, but I am excited to go off and grocery shop for this great meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment